Thread: Turkey's 180
View Single Post
Mocker

Abcdxxxx is probably a spambot
Old Feb 12th, 2003, 08:43 PM       
A) They're afraid of change. Even you agreed. Change is not dependant on racial quotas alone, but obviously that's the only aspect you think has meaning. When one speaks of a cultural movement it's not always racial. I have to go get my Fidel poster framed, I don't have time for this shit.
B) How about immigrants with a vocalized plan to "harm their host country"?
C) That American Nationals weren't involved in 9/11 doesn't clear illegals nor does it prove North America is a tranquil bed of racial equality where Islam thrives in peace. Are you really naive enough to believe American Nationals of various races had no involvement?
D) They chant prayes in masques, but they're not even bothering to use "secret code" when they preach the blueprints for a dreamt up holy war. It's only a conspiracy theory to the ignorant, and while these sentiments aren't represntative of EVERY Muslim, they are often ingrained on the teachings. Most Islamic terror cells were seeded at a masque.
E) You're the only one here invoking the spirit of Mein Kampf with the usage of words like "infecting" and "altering" a "once proud people" to describe the topic, let alone relate it to Hitler.
F) Turkey's still the wild west, and they're going to take a huge role in whatever nightmare goes down out there.