Thread: FREDDY VS JASON
View Single Post
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Aug 16th, 2003, 11:24 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schimid
I knew this was gonna happen. :/

Either that, or Leatherface would just pop up out of the mist and kill them both. That would've been more satisfying.
Bah! Freddy is the only one who could take on Jason and vice versa. Micheal Myers could also do some damage but I still don't think he could beat either of em (well, maybe jason since they're basically the same, only mm's smart). Leatherface has absolutely no powers and wouldn't get up from his wounds, so a movie with him vs one of the other horror icons would last maybe 20 seconds.

Skull: Yeah, he's got the whole silence thing down, but to me, a severely burned guy who can do damn near anything to me (including killing loved ones in front of me) while distorting reality is scarier than someone who would probably kill me with one swing of whatever he's carrying.

That was very funny. Well done.