View Single Post
=======

Preechr is probably a spambot
Old Sep 12th, 2006, 04:01 PM       
I don't admire him. I said ALL Presidents simply pick from presentations. I said he had the guts to pick an actual strategy, where Clinton only just reacted mildly when provoked with no overall plan. Politically, Bush has shown more balls than Clinton did. Additionally, it's one thing to have a strategy, and it's another thing altogether to implement it well. The main thing TeamBush has done badly is the way they've handled the PR. They're trying to work it the same way they did Plamegate and all the other political battles with which the Dems have challenged them. Maybe that's the only way to handle people, but I would have preferred openly explaining the goals (not the means for attaining them) instead of just telling us it would be a long process and we'd need to just stay the course for as long as it takes.

How can someone who obviously thinks so much of their ideas have so little respect for expressing them? How can someone who so yearns to be taken seriously make so little effort?!