View Single Post
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jan 24th, 2007, 11:22 PM       
I actually appreciate this law because at the very least it draws a distinction between people who fight honorably and people who fight like dirty cunts.

As for the holes in this that make abuses possible (which almost every law in the entire world has possible abuses associated with it) I would like to see them addressed and filled, but I don't see what addressing holes has to do with you saying that people at anti-war rallies who are united states citizens can be held as unlawful enemy combatants. That's just as much bullshit as you are accusing our government of wielding.

ps this act has actually been applied... to a foreign person with a terrorist-like name.