Thread: War movies
View Single Post
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Aug 25th, 2011, 05:34 PM       
MOVIE GUY ATTACK

Kelly's Heroes, Sink The Bismarck, Battle Of Britain, Where Eagles Dare, The Guns of Navarone, Tora Tora Tora, The Flying Tigers, They Were Expendable, The Iron Cross, Action In The North Atlantic, Hangmen Also Die, The Life and Death of Colonel Blimp, Sands of Iwo Jima, Sahara, This Land Is Mine, Run Silent Run Deep, The Fighting Seabees, PATTON, The Desert Fox, Bridge On The River Kwai, The Longest Day, The Desert Rats, The Hell With Heroes, and there was this one incredible sixties movie about a captured member of the French Resistance being tortured, the cover was blue (I think) with a silhouette of a guy tied to a chair

I'm sure as soon as I post this I'll remember a billion more, but fuck it