View Single Post
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Dec 29th, 2009, 03:54 PM       
As I said, he needs to mature.

Most of us were in a hurry to post our pics (I was in distress that I had to wait 2 days for my GF to bring the camera). And while we were upset for Captain over the unnecessarily long wait Microshock was putting Captain through, what really pissed off everyone was the brazen 'fuck everyone that isn't me' attitude Microshock displayed. At least last year he displayed some contrition when he fucked over Protoclown, and even sent a make up box. That spec of maturity is absent this year however. How can you get older and less mature?

And please Microshock, don't give us the 'it's everyone else and not me' reply again. Nobody is taking your side in that regard, and everyone who has chimed in has agreed that your attitude sucks and that you are to blame.

Name one thing in the history of ever where one person was right and every single other person was wrong. There is no such thing because it does not exist.