View Single Post
No sir, I don't like it
DeadKennedys is probably a spambot
Old Jan 16th, 2009, 10:33 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by McClain View Post
7) With all due respect - Used as a preface to insult. Nine times out of 10 the statement following this phrase has nothing to do with respect. "With all due respect, you smell like steaming St. Bernard shit."
Sometimes, it's the only way to avoid certain doom.

Drill Sgt: Why are you eyeballing me, private? Do you love me? Do you think I'm sexy?

"With all due respect Drill Sergeant, the private thinks you're an ugly motherfucker!"

Also, corporate jargon is a pox upon this world.

"I'm so OCD!" That's like "I'm so dysentary!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zomboid
Are you one of the old people in school? As I type this, there's a guy who looks like he's at least 30 a few rows in front of me.
It's only a problem when they insist on nodding and verbally agreeing with everything the professor says. Or holding up class with stupid questions like "Is blue ink acceptable? What about 1 and a half inch margins? Would you be upset if I used a header instead of a footer? I don't have anywhere I need to be, can we further analyze this Robert Frost poem?" There's always that guy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoG
Shit. I thought this was going to be a thread containing 10 photos of McClain being abused with priceless expressions on his face. Consider me disappointed.
I was totally ready for this Minimock too

-Sethomas, Cunning Linguist