View Single Post

Kulturkampf is probably a spambot
Old Mar 1st, 2009, 10:59 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Boogie View Post
Citation needed.

Anyway, you said the whole point of your posts is to convert people to your philosophy. Don't you think you're doing yourself a disservice by not putting any effort into this? Don't you think you could convert more people if you could back up the things you believe in?
It is not really my philosophy and any credit I receive can only come from the physical, real efforts I put into it when I start publishing these.

I do not even care if youd o somethign entirely out of sync with me, independently, but I would like to see you do something.

I have no need to prop up a cult of personality on the fucking internet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Wow, you're a psychotic with an imaginary lifestyle and delusions of grander. That's really original.
I am not psychotic and I am not imaginary; I also think I am going to fail, but it is easy to do these things and have fun doing them, which is what is good.

The journey is the reward.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Boogie View Post
So all those bitches are perfectly good people, or are there some bitches whom you don't respect enough that you can use to spite Tadao?
lol,

well, most of my current women I all respect and have esteem for. You only have to milk a few cows right a few times to keep drinking their milk; and as they come and go I replace them. The numbers are only impressive if we choose to admire the greater history.

They are people, like me, and they do what I do; we drink together, laugh together, play together, etc. It's not so superficial. It's humans in a foreign land reaching out for connections and warmth in the best days of their youth.