Thread: 9-11 Trials
View Single Post
Mocker
Ant10708 is probably a spambot
Old Dec 5th, 2009, 08:01 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geggy View Post
So its easy for you to believe that saudi royal family gives financial support to terrorists yet you have difficulties grasping the fact that they cooperate with the US oil and arms industries?
When did I ever say that? When did I ever show any support for the saudi royal family? Just because I don't think they planned 9/11 does not mean I don't think they are rich ass motherfuckers that support some terrible things including terrorists. Of course they cooperate with US oil(whatever US oil is to you since its not one big company), they fucking sell the oil to the US. And to be honest I am not very well read on arms dealing so I couldn't really add anything aside from I'm sure they sell guns to people they are not suppose to like almost every less then desirable nation out there. See maybe if you posted more like the one im quoting and made some actual points I wouldn't dismiss everything you say.

Now that I answered your question lets see if you do the same for mine. Do you still feel one of the reasons the Iraq War was to obtain their oil.And if so why havn't we gotten large amounts of their oil yet?
NO BLOOD FOR OIL sounds nice but it seems that its been more BLOOD FOR NOTHING.