View Single Post
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Oct 17th, 2011, 03:19 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrashO View Post
This might sound like some absolute pussy shit (im stoned again btw, im actually getting tired of using pot as a crutch though) but I've never been one for chicks who are whores.

girls who dress like sluts and say slutty shit that they think is "hot" and "naive" sounding to perk up a guys ears really irks the shit out of me more than anything. I actually enjoy the feeling of love. I think that's why I've never been interested in lesbians or threesomes because nothing blows my mind more than a girl whose in love with me and wants nothing more than to please me. I've had a few relationships like that, and Ive also been with plenty of whores. Some were regrettable, some I wanted more out of, and some were just the right amount of one night stand for me.

what I had with this girl was so much more and I couldn't ask for a girl to love me anymore. Everyone that we knew and worked with thought we were perfect and we were that couple that was disgusting to see. Both of our families loved the other one just as much and I still havent broken it to them that we're apart.

which just makes me wonder if she really needed a break from the relationship the focus on her life (which honestly, the break has benefitted me greatly, I'm saving money and in the best shape of my life right now) or maybe shes like every other girl and just made an excuse to run away and gobble some strange cock.

also, k0k0, good call dude.
You guys back together yet?