View Single Post
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Feb 1st, 2008, 05:58 AM       
day 1-approximately 21: i have a runny nose
day 22: i wake up with a sorethroat, figure i should stay home so i can get some stuff done (and stay away from jerks); sorethroat gradually turns into "wheeze wheeze wtf i cant breath very well"
day 23: i call my work @ 4am cause i can't get to sleep with all the coughing (is it replicating pods, no at least i hope not); fall back asleep until 9 and then go get coughdrops and nyquil and the type of tylenol sinus they make meth outta; am awake until ~ 5pm and then do not wake back up permanently until 2 am
day 24: probably will call off work again