View Single Post
Unmedicated genius
Courage the Cowardly Dog is probably a spambot
Old Nov 25th, 2006, 03:09 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azrael
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn
you know what's wierd is I know walmart is supposed to have low prices but lately whenever i go in there for just about anything I notice they have the same prices as other places, and often it's worse quality. For example, we just bought a new battery for our car which was 60 or more dollars total. Same price at autozone, except at autozone you get a six year warranty. At walmart we got a 3 year warranty and they told us it would take five hours to install the battery. This seems to constantly happen in the automotive department, the same thing happened with tires but that time I went to firestone instead.
When you look at their "Quality" items you notice it's either the same price or more than other places. Whenever I buy their low quality clothes they fall apart a week later.
I shop at Wal-Mart all of the time, cuz I'm a Ghetto ass. But if you love your automobile and want it to last a long time, for Pete's sake do not get any kind of Auto parts there. Something as important as a car battery really should be purchased at a far more reputable place.
testify brother. They don't know shit there and there products are pretty low quality. I only by crap there cause I can't afford it elsewhere, i as well am Po.