View Single Post
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Mar 12th, 2009, 05:40 PM       
She was standing on the barricade?

Mine is my own fault, I was gritting my teeth because of the dog, who is apparently in a "difficult" stage at the moment.

She invented a game. She starts barking frantically and whining to go outside.

Once out, she won't go to the bathroom. She prefers to stand and look around, or try to playfully tackle me. Bonus points if it's 20F or lower, or at night, or if I have dinner on the stove at the time.

She barked for the better part of 6 hours today and even learned to sniff her butt (used to be an absolute sign she needed to go) for added authenticity. Smart dogs = manipulative dogs.

I had a birthday day trip planned this weekend, since my actual birthday is an un-fun weekday. Now, instead of happily getting ready to go, I get to sit in a dentist chair and get a big ol' lidocaine shot up under my nose.

Motherfucker.