View Single Post
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Jul 15th, 2008, 11:29 AM       
I don't normally gush about an article, but this was a freaking awsome article. Not only does that arcade have both great Tron games, it has Berzerk! All it needs is Wizard of Wor, Wrestlefest, and Crime Fighters and it would be my dream arcade.

That said, this article also made me feel a little sad, because I remember a time when arcades with the beautiful selection that this one has were all over the place, and now they are not. Even the chain arcades that were part of a package of things, like Chuck-E-Cheese or Putt Putt were awsome then. The "arcades" these days, (Dave and Busters, Gameworks, and the others of similar vein) just do not compare.