View Single Post
Pickled Patriarch
Mockery is probably a real personMockery is probably a real person
Old Oct 15th, 2009, 05:35 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by BatmanJohnson View Post
I have recently been made aware that Domo has invaded 7-11! In the form of cups, cup toppers, and his own Slurpee flavor. I was just wondering if anyone had seen this personally. I have no 7-11s near by so I have not seen it personally. How has this not gained any notice on I-mockery?
A bunch o' people have emailed me about this actually though I had already seen them in a 7-Eleven. They have the new Slurpee flavor, Domo-themed Slurpee cups, special straws with Domo on top of 'em, coffee cups with Domo on them... even the boxes they put their hot dogs in are designed like Domo.

Right now, I'm not saying much about it because they didn't really make it a Halloween thing like Target did last year (see the photos here http://www.i-mockery.com/halloween/b...-halloween.php ). If they had, I definitely would've reported it by now, but since that's not the case, I have plenty of other seasonal stuff to write about at the moment. That said, I'll likely post about 7-Eleven Domo after the Halloween season is done with.