View Single Post
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Aug 5th, 2006, 12:28 PM       
It has a touch-screen, is compact, and is generally more accepted in a scholarly setting than a notebook. Besides, the Jornada is discontinued, finding a cheapo on eBay is a sinch. And I like tinkering with things. And it can run Linux fairly well.

It looks like something I could take apart and have fun with.
You're right, it pretty much is a smaller notebook. I just could never get used to holding one of those palm-sized things in one hand and tap with the other. I need a keyboard. Haha, but to each his own, eh?

Anyway, as it is more relevent than my discussion of Handhelds, I found this site translated from Spanish via Google.
http://translate.google.com/translat...ASCII&oe=ASCII
It's got plenty of games and apps for you to toy around with.
Whenever you find something you wanna download, just click on the Globe with the mouse thing a the bottom of the page. It'll take you to the proper page.

I recommend Pocket TV, it allows you to play .mpg format video.