Thread: Satanism
View Single Post
Mocker
ziggytrix is probably a spambot
Old Sep 8th, 2005, 06:34 PM       
"Please show where I was wrong and explain it. Thanks. "

You'd like me to highlight 5 words of something you said, taken out of context, tear it apart, and then act all smug? Sorry, that's your specialty.

I said you don't know shit. Not that you were factually in error - though I do wonder why you think exactly one-third of the angels fell with Lucifer. I wonder a bit at why you assume that Lucifer, Satan, Beelzebub, Belial, etc are all the same character. I wonder at your first post in this thread. Is that an original rant against the Devil? Did you write that yourself or is it a cut-n-paste?

You believe in a black and white reality where everything is "of the Lord" or "of the Devil" yet you believe a thing "of the Lord" became "the Devil".

I don't think ANY of that is based in FACT, but that doesn't make it "wrong". It's all based in mythos, which can't be proven any more than I can prove there are little green aliens in a galazy on the other side of the universe.

Quote:
For someone "not that concerned with Jewish folklore these days", you sure claim to be the end all authority on it.
LOL. No I don't. It doesn't take a Biblical scholar to recognize a regurgitated Sunday school lesson for what it is.