Thread: Aha aha aha
View Single Post
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Dec 12th, 2008, 03:11 PM        Aha aha aha
Quote:
Originally Posted by J.L.
For the past two months, I feel like my life has been falling apart.... I say its nothing special because it happens to people everyday, and it just goes unnoticed... My situation, no different. Physically and emotionally, I am so drained and to be honest, I don't know how much more of life I think I can take.... I am really at that point in my life where I feel like I've given everything I've got and I've tried so hard and nothing is coming out of any of these efforts.... Right now, I'm laying in a bed at a hotel in Los Angeles, and to be honest, I feel so lonely and terrible.... I really just want someone to be here and hold me to let me know everything will be okay...and I'm going to interview at a college that my mother wants me to go to.... I think about it and I never thought my life would turn out to be anything like this.... I never really had any idea how it would turn out....but I at least expected to be happy.

Of course, saying or thinking of things like that brings me to a question and answer I was given a long time ago. Someone asked me what I wanted from life and my answer was, "to be happy." And that someone's reply: "That is the most selfish answer I have ever heard."

Just a little of what I needed to get off my mind...
I know this guy; he's got one of those obnoxious "I'M GAAAYYYY" voices.

He was popular, made excellent grades, and was friends with everyone, including the teachers. He got special treatment, and now I am laughing my ass off at his misery.

Ahhhh... It feels good to be bitter.