View Single Post
DJ Potatoe is probably a spambot
Old Oct 26th, 2003, 11:12 PM        An I-Mockery comic
Hey ya'll. I got a great idea for a comic series I wish to make and produce with the help of Chojin and pretty much all of you. Here goes..

It'll be entitled "Mock Wars" and will be about 15 I-Mockery board goers that will pull together to buy a mansion in Maine that is haunted and evil. Catch is, I don't have every mocker I want in this yet. The zaniness will take place when several poltergeists try to run us out of the house by playing tricks on us to scare us. Little do these fooling spirits know that we are I-Mockers and nothing scares us...except maybe president Bush. So, the story will revolve around the group of us living in this haunted real estate and constantly playing jokes on the ghosts as they do to us.

Here is the partial cast list:

Roger "Mock"
Doopa
Proto Clown
Jaeger S. Meisterson
Chojin
Orange Juice Bruce/Dj Potatoe/Me
Dr. Boogie
Jamesman
Glow Belly
Jixby Phillips
Max Burbank
Mew
Rongi

Sorry if you think this is a bad partial list, but from these peeople, I need photos and information, and for the rest of the empty spots, I need votes for who you think is good enough to be in this comic. Just vote for your favorite mockers.

BTW..if ya don't make it in the main characters list, it means you will probably make guest appearences somewhere, so don't get upset. alright...start your engines.

My web comic..and it sorta doesn't suck!