View Single Post
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Aug 21st, 2011, 07:41 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by k0k0 View Post
I really care deeply for women. And I've dreamed of finding one someday.
A girl who I can relate to. I would certainly be nice and polite to her. Someone who makes me laugh, and someone I can make laugh. I'd really like to dance with her, be it fast or slow dances, as I love to dance. I would take her out to places on our dates. I'd never want to push her into anything and make her feel uncomfortable. I certainly don't want to show off or act like a self absorbed arrogant jerk, as I dislike those kind of people.
And I would want to write her poetry expressing my feelings for her, letting her know that I care deeply for her and that I would never hurt her in any way, shape or form. I would love to play music for her, and singing for her, expressing how much I care for her.
And then, when our feelings have developed and that we don't like, but instead love each other, I would let her know everyday, saying that I love her. I would want love between her and I to be passionate and memorable. I'd be telling her I love her, hold hands with her, giving her warm hugs and soft kisses. A woman who I could love dearly, marry her and have children with her.
But, then again, this is IF I meet a woman. I always keep thinking it's just hopeless, as I have kept failing over and over, but deep down I know I really shouldn't give up. I believe there is someone out there in this world for me. Someone who thinks and acts like I do, and someone who is smart and open minded as well as fun. I just hope I can find her someday, and finally embrace this feeling known as love. The feeling I have seen but never felt before. I really hope I meet her one day.

- Taken from yabuturtle's myspace

Lets hope he meets that woman so he can stop hopping on ron paul's dick.
That's all well and good, but here's what would really happen

Quote:
Originally Posted by how yab's monologue would actually go
I really care deeply for women. And I've dreamed of finding one someday, because I could finally practice my taxidermy on a soft human.
A girl who I can relate to. One who understands how much I want to live in one of those floating cities on the ocean that the crazy sect of libertarians want to build and live on. I would certainly be nice and polite to her, because she won't realize that the shovel is coming to the back of her head that way. Someone who makes me laugh, and someone I can make laugh. Because clubbing a woman in the head and stuffing her is hilarious ladies, am I right? I'd really like to dance around her corpse, be it fast or slow dances, as I love to dance. I would take her out to places on our dates. I'd never want to push her into anything and make her feel uncomfortable. I certainly don't want to show off or act like a self absorbed arrogant jerk, as I dislike those kind of people. And when people see that I carry my stuffed dream woman around, i would ignore the horrified stares.
And I would want to write her poetry expressing my feelings for her, letting her know that I care deeply for her and that I would never hurt her in any way, shape or form. Because once she is perfectly preserved forever, i would keep her clean and not let dust accumulate on her. I would love to play music for her, and singing for her, expressing how much I care for her.
And then, when our feelings have developed and that we don't like, but instead love each other, I would let her know everyday, saying that I love her. I would want love between her and I to be passionate and memorable. I'd be telling her I love her, hold hands with her, giving her warm hugs and soft kisses. A woman who I could love dearly, marry her and have children with her. Though we would clearly have to adopt the children, or more likely kidnap them because of the uncomfortable questions adoption agencies ask like, 'why do you keep a stuffed woman in your house?'
But, then again, this is IF I meet a woman. I always keep thinking it's just hopeless, as I have kept failing over and over, but deep down I know I really shouldn't give up. That, and whenever I approach one, they seem to see something in my eyes that frightens them off. I believe there is someone out there in this world for me. Someone who thinks and acts like I do, and someone who is smart and open minded as well as fun. Someone besides The Coolinator anyway. I just hope I can find her someday, and finally embrace this feeling known as love. The feeling I have seen but never felt before. I really hope I meet her one day. And mount her in an entirely non sexual way.