View Single Post
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Sep 4th, 2011, 02:22 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Boogie View Post
I decided to go for all the achievements in WotS3, even the really annoying "find every sword and learn all the moves" ones. I really like this game and I'm hoping like hell the fourth one makes it stateside. Also, the push/pull meter is present on every difficulty. I must've been high when I said it didn't.

Started playing Shadows of the Damned. It's fun, but I'm about halfway done after playing for a little over 2 hours.
The only thing I hated about playing the game about 60 times was the amount of times I had to fetch old woman panties. It seemed like that quest just pissed me off. Other than that, the game was great. I'm glad you got into it more. I wish I had all the achievements, but it takes forever to learn a sword.