View Single Post
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old May 25th, 2011, 09:17 PM       
Been playing LA Noire.

Doubt and Lie are so similar I wish they had just made them into one option like in the Phoenix Wright games. Plus, it's kind of a pain the way some of the lies are so incredibly bald-faced, yet other lies you don't even find out about unless you tease it out of them by selecting Lie and then backing out.

I'm enjoying the game, but for all the work that's been done to take the actors' faces and put them on the models, it all could have been done quicker and cheaper with FMVs, so it's not impressing me all that much.

I did think it was funny the way they work in subtle references to other games, like the handful of Resident Evil-style puzzles, and how they play the Zelda "item get" song when you've found all the clues at a crime scene.

Also, to whoever decided that you shouldn't be able to skip any of the sequences in the game, even on repeat playthroughs, I have one thing to say: fuck you.