View Single Post
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Feb 4th, 2009, 04:32 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaNkeri View Post
How severe was it at worst? If you were born with it did it have any metastases by the time you were diagnosed with it?

When I was first born I guess they knew something was amiss, and they thought it was MS. So they tested me for MS and I came out clean for that, so they sent me home.

Then my mom gave birth to premature twins and they died (which is exactly what would happen to me 30 years later), and around that time I started dragging one leg. Mom took me to the doctor, who said I was just trying to get attention back on myself after my brother and sister's death and that Mom should put me in daycare and go to work. Repeat x2 years.

Finally, I just went paralyzed one day. Mom freaked out and took me to the ER at an actual decent hospital, they did a myelogram and...oops, it was spinal cord cancer all along.