View Single Post
The Moxie Nerve Food Tonic
mburbank has disabled reputation
Old Mar 11th, 2004, 03:18 PM       
412.) "I am not one to be lulled into buying a product due to a fancy infomercial, but I have seen one of these bad boys in action and there are the bomb."

413.) "I can't go on about how great this modern miracle is."

414.) "A challenge: If I were to become an atheist today, why shouldn't I go out and become someone that makes Hitler look like the Pope?"

415.) "I believe that a non-belief in God invalidates the laws of mankind since by atheistic rules men are the highest on the food chain."

416.) "As an atheist, I would believe that I am the highest on the food chain of homo sapiens so I would take what I want from whoever I want and rape, murder and destroy whoever stands in my way or whoever the hell I want."

417.) "Why you're at it, convince me that groups of 9/11 widows that suddenly appeared when the Bush/Chaney campaign rolled out their first commercials are not a part of a left-wing peace group that isn't being funded by Kerry's wife even though the proof is overwhelming."

418.) "If I ever El Presidente, my first State Of The Union would have this line in it:"

419.) "Americans, we spend too much money and time on preventing the inevitable. My job is to resend many of these rules and regulations that government has placed upon our freedoms to protect us from what cannot be denied."

420.) "I will not let the government dictate how an American should live his or her life when it pertains to the choices that he or she makes that affects their own being and does not interfere with the common rights of those around them."

421.) "I'd like to get a few writers back around so I can have the site in such a way that I won't have to be relied on for all the content."

422.) "I also have been writing and planning on writing a couple of books. One on general stuff that I want to piss and whine about and one on weight loss."

423.) "Im working on both of them right now althought I won't be able to tackle both of them hard core until I get everything settled down, which will probably be in the end of summer."

424.) "There was a report put out about 1 - 1 1/2 years ago I believe that showed where Hitler's next target after the jews was Christianity."

425.) "Hitler was also a prime mover in Charles Darwin's survival of the fittest thinking."