View Single Post
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Sep 11th, 2011, 07:53 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by k0k0 View Post
My server on Lotro is Windfola. At least at 52, you're 5 or so levels from leaving Moria. After you leave Moria, the leveling is pretty fast. Everything seems streamlined after that. I can't believe how much time I spent on the game getting kin with every faction so I could get a single horse and title. Oh, I also got my fishing up all the way so I could get the Lord of the Stream title. What a retarded thing to do.
See now I have kind of a reason for playing LOTRO since that is my server too.

My kinship went all lame and required you be grouped at all times and sometimes I just wanted to do resource instances or do skirmishes without dragging someone along. So I just stopped playing. Is your kinship recruiting people still?

PS I just realized I am actually 62ish not 52ish. Slightly less daunting to level to 75 from there