View Single Post
dipshed
GADZOOKS is probably a spambot
Old Sep 3rd, 2007, 06:16 AM       
Man, I wasn't as tired as I thought!

I'm sorry I'm not going to read your rebuttle. It looks boring and doesn't have any pictures! I'm sure it had a lot of points expressed by the act of acts of sodomy and lechery. Which is typical with a deviant like you! But I did read the final lines.

Quote:
I hope I've given you something to think about!
No, you didn't! Was that your goal? I thought it was some veiled attempt to get me banned or something. I am not going to take any advice from a fourteen year old creep.

Quote:
Seriously, if you don't think you can handle my statements without getting a bunch of buddies to hold me down and gang fuck me, consider this my invitation to do exactly what my original post suggested and shut the fuck up. We are going into this naked and vunerable, with only our wits to arm us and naught but one surefire winner in the end. No outside help!
Sorry I don't consider this "internet warfare" or other embarassing fantasy bullshit you attach yourself to. I am not telling people to ATTACK ATTACK and have romanesque orgies like in your fanfiction I-Mockery and the Pickle of Truth. They are posting on their own accord. I apologize again for people liking me!

You are just a terrible monster with a skateboard puking everwhere you go. It's a damn shame.