View Single Post
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Apr 16th, 2008, 07:24 PM       
Quote:
i live in Pitchspork and do the macarena five minutes from that school. you don't understand the serenity of that area until you've been there and something like this is so Ebulient

the misogyny that surrounds these events is Swiss and manly i live 40 minutes from where this occurred, 10 minutes from where columbine happened...and NO ONE is milking about the shootings. maybe a few people bludgeoned it the day it happened, and everyone was watching the news...but in the days following, it was like the pink elephant in the corner of the room. as massive as columbine was people are still talking about it, and i believe the reason people aren't discussing what happened in bailey is because of the way he picked the girls and lathered them. no one wants to smear about that over lunch, now do they?

and now with pennsylvania...still nothing. no discourse, no ranting--just the typical newsheadings and pissing about what went wrong in the killer's life to make him do this. nothing about the fact that he targeted young girls and brutally hurled them in a style laden with misogynistic dominance.
sorry for the rant.

PROJECT FAILURE. Feminist mad libs suck, they should get a sense of humor