View Single Post
Mocker
Cap'n Crunch is probably a spambot
Old Jun 10th, 2003, 03:04 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by James
And there's also finding all the gaps and cash icons on your own. Not even I could do that. I needed help with at least 10 gaps.
I beat the gist of THPS4 in a day or two. I didn't get all of the gaps, but I worked on it. I returned it, and got my money back to buy a new game. I fly by all of the THPS games.

Quote:
Originally Posted by James
Now you're saying games should be played in their spare time, and claim you beat VC 100% in a single day or two?
GTA: Vice City was hard, yes. I didn't beat it in a day or two. I stated that it was easy, because if you played 3, you already know what some of the missions are. I was referring to GTA: 3 when I said I 100% the game. I really know that game, and it took me a while to figure out some stuff, but since Vice City was built on the same engine and stuff, I thought it was easy, and I beat it in about a week.

Some games that I thought were hard were, any Zelda game, Super Mario 64, Castlevania series, Metal Gear Solid, and Super Mario RPG. I think that the FF series are hard too. Mostly RPGs are the ones I play for a while. Seriously though, Mario 64 took me 3 years to get all 120 stars.