View Single Post
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jan 15th, 2010, 08:19 PM       
evolution is terribad slow at catching up with our physiology?
Friend, I think as a doctor of broscience you should keep out of fields which are not your specialty. Such as evolution and biology.

Quote:
I have the advantage of a treadmill. I can adjust uphill, get off when I'm tired I just ease it down to a slow walk and get off.
Well, while this is nice I don't really think it serves all of the same benefits as hiking. While its true you're going uphill, one thing you migt not consider about hiking is that even when you're going uphill, the terrain is uneven. Whereas on a treadmill on a grade, its always flat and even. Furthermore when you're hiking you have to step over ditches, walk down hills, climb over trees, walk across rocks to get across the creeks. The uneven terrain makes it harder on your body. Seriously, I can walk like hundreds of miles on sidewalks and established trails (and it will mostly work out my legs) but if i try to walk through unestablished paths, all the unevenness on the ground really makes my whole body exhausted a lot faster.

Quote:
so is fighting off vikings and tilling the land and shit, but no one does those things anymore either
Red Herring (IM SAYIng youR COMMEnt IS IRRELEvANT). Besides, lots of people till the land still -- you ignorant fuck! Which reminds me, I love to do deep cleaning around the house for my exercise.

ALSO HERES A HIGHLY EFFICIENT MODernIZED TECHNIQUEFOR EXERCISING WHILE YOU WORK

your previous comment is about that relevant.

oh yea and tons of people hike, you ignorant fuck. Part of the point about things like hiking is that its organic. Just like with food organic fresh food might not be as EFFICIENT and HIGHLY MODERNIZED as some of the can shit/mass produced crap you buy, but its still better for you.
Also I would argue that "tilling the land" or basically doing labor is more highly efficient than all that other crap because you get exercise AND you do something useful like make food

SPEAKING OF HIGHLY EFFICIENT WHY BOTHER COUNTING CALORIES AND EXErCISING to LOSE WEIGHT WHEN YOU CAN JUST GET LAP BAND/FASTRIC BYPASS? YOULL SAVE SOSOSO MUCH TIME THAT ITS RIDICULOUS. HELLA MORE EFFICIENT. GOOD DAY.