View Single Post
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Aug 5th, 2006, 11:53 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by glowbelly
bullshit.

a person who is afraid of people wouldn't post their private journal on a message board.

all i see is a normal teenager dealing with normal every day life by blowing everything way out of proportion.
A message board offers me a mild sense of anonymity, as false as it is. And you're right, these are just normal teenage problems. I just thought it'd be at least semi-entertaining for someone to read. Writing this makes me feel good. I know that, deep down in someplace hard to see, my father loves me. But he doesn't stick up for I or my brothers at all. My stepmother is not trying. She said it to me that she gave up on trying and that my brothers and I weren't the same people she knew three years ago. She's said that she doesn't like children. She said that when my father retires from the military, they're going to have two kids and she's going to leave them alone with him all day while she goes and works. She loves work, I don't know why she can't work more often.

Oh well. I do need to work on my fear of people.