View Single Post
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Jan 15th, 2006, 06:42 PM       
ONE FABULOUS DAY AT SAM'S HOUSE... Starring Kung Fu Man, Rikku, April O'Neal and special guest Optimus Prime!!!!

Kung Fu Man: Boy I sure can't belive how great it is at Sam's house... and the women are excellent.

Why there's a couple over there checking me out!

Rikku: So, four at once? Didn't it hurt?

Were they greeen?

April: It hurt at first... and they were all cold and wet. But I got into it. I just had to say no when the rat wanted to get involved.

Kung Fu Man: Hey ladies, you came to watch me work out and use my nice sexy muscles?

Girls: *explosive laughter*

All through the week Kung Fu Man tried to impress the girls.

First he tried to look cool on his cell phone.

Then he tried to impress them by showing he had the same interests.

He even tried cooking for them.

Kung Fu Man: Chicks always dig guys who can cook.

Kung Fu Man: Hey Rikku I spent all night cooking you this delicious apple cinamon flavored oatmeal for you! Won't you please go out with me?

Rikku: God no! Why don't you get a freaking hint. YOU'RE GROSS, YOU HAVE NO COOL ACESSORIES, AND YOU ARE VERY UNARTICULATE! NEVER TALK TO ME AGAIN!

And with that Rikku pushed Kung Fu Man into the oatmeal.

Kung Fu Man: OH MY GOD IT'S PIPING HOT RIGHT OUT OF THE MICROWAVE I FEEL LIKE MY FLESH IS FALLING OFF OH GOOOODDDD AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Kung Fu Man: I won't let this humiliating and most painful situation stop me in my quest for love. LOVE TRIUMPHS OVER ALL!

So, he wrote a love note knowing that it's sweet melodic verses would bring his love back to him.

And one day, she returned to him.

Rikku: There he is Optimus, that's the creepy loser who keeps trying to go out with me!

Kung Fu Man: Wait a second, he's just as unarticulate as me! And he doesn't have any cool acessories! What's he got that I don't got? OH HELL IT DOESN'T MATTER I'M GOING TO KUNG FU HIM AND PROVE TO RIKKU THAT I'M THE BEST!

Sensing that danger was nigh at hand Optimus took the best course of action. He summoned his battle trailer and powered up!

Optimus: What were you saying about awsome acessories?

Hi-Q: Waste that fool Optimus!

So the battle began between Optimus Prime and Kung Fu Man, with the love of his life being the prize Kung Fu Man knew that if he fought with all his heart then he would become victorious. But just before he could make the first move he heard a click.

BOOOOOOOOOOM!

Rikku: Oh Optimus!!!! *smootch smootch smootch smootch*

(It's so blurry because it's an action shot and Rikku rushed to Optimus so fast I couldn't keep up with them and they are in love and screw you for judging )

THE END