View Single Post
Banned

TheCoolinator is probably a spambot
Old Apr 12th, 2010, 04:19 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Leader View Post
So basically 9 times out of 10 a government is somehow involved... Yes, I'm pretty sure everyone already knows that.
Ok, then why do you still keep calling it "terrorism" when the more correct term would be state sponsored false flag attacks?

Quote:
I don't think most terrorists are known about individually.
You need to watch Webster Tarpley's lecture on state sponsored terror.

Quote:
I never said that it never ever is used as a judgemental label, I wrote that it should not be used as one and that anyone who knows anything about it does not use it as such.
No and No, you said....

Quote:
"What you write is true when you look at a lot of media and people who are not familiar with terrorism studies and such, like many politicians, but the term isn't actually some judgemental thing."

Yes it is. If you are against the established oligarchy then you are branded a terrorist. Please look up "home grown terrorism". Anyone who challenges authority is now a threat.

They know exactly how to use this word. It's to train people to think everything is terrorism.

Quote:
No, you should be able to explain things by yourself.
Like our previous conversations you seem to have trouble understanding the simplicity of the situation. Please watch those videos and learn. This is all common knowledge I'm telling you. There is nothing new under the sun.

Quote:
What state funded the Red Army faction and how were the Weather Underground funded by the Ford Foundation?
Who do you think gave money to the Red Army Faction and who does Bill Ayres work for today?

Quote:
I think that it is pretty clear that you sympathize with anyone who is against the US government. And yes, terrorists groups often fight against imperialism. People who study terrorism know that. Politicians and officials who don't have their heads up their asses know that. The groups that I named were self funded. One of the ways that the Red Army Faction acquired money was through bank robberies. If they were getting funding from somewhere else they would not rob banks. Those kind of operations are incredibly risky and are barely worth the money gained so if they had a large amount of funding from a government they would not engage in such action.

You wrote terrorists were poor. I pointed out that there have been terrorists who came from middle class backgrounds. That does not influence the funding of terrorist groups unless members donate their own money.
Your logic is very strange.

Illegal war for profit + killing of civilians + looting of natural resources = Creates anti-imperialistic forces.

They are not terrorists. Terrorists don't exist.

Back to the Red Army faction.....who do you think was funding them? Themselves? I highly doubt it.

and back to the Weather Underground.....FBI COINTEL was at work radicalizing the group. Happened to numerous groups back in the 60's-70's.