View Single Post
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Feb 6th, 2006, 07:44 PM       
:Lol

Touche.

I like how you're still stalking me around though after I spanked your ass with drug-induced babblings. You know it's usually only the one who got the ass beating that carries grudges, right?

Also, if you'll pay attention to context(like in the last debate we had) you'll notice I said inspired by people dumb enough to over-dose. I have to say, in my life-span I've never been dumb enough be inspired by someone who over-dosed-- in fact, I don't even have any friends dumb enough to over-dose. I myself(which is where most of my "Inspiration" for babbling posts comes from) have also never over-dosed, proof of this can be seen by the fact that I'm still alive.

P.S. I've been considering sobering up for a while now. There's just some things you can't do when you're doing drugs.