View Single Post
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jul 3rd, 2008, 10:24 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Boogie View Post
I don't know what you're talking about, but this is more a game about committing crimes, rather than fighting them.

Crime fighter 2 is a 2d crime game that was poorly made, then poorly translated from German to English(Hence the English name "Crime Fighter". I think it was supposed to translate to something along the line of street fighter, i.e. in street fighter you don't fight the street.) with graphics reminiscent of 1995.

You commit crimes by either robbing a bank, "organize" cars, even stealing children from a local park. You can then either ransom the kids or sell them to a shop for child labor. When you start out you can't always strongarm your way out of situation so you have to raise your stats. Sometimes if you try stealing a car, the owner might be there who will fight you. I've fought Rambo, Trapper Joe, Granny with a Machine gun, Little kid with Machine gun, and Al Capone.

If you try robbing a bank you have to click on an up and down button till you hear a certain chime on 3 parts of the safe. Only thing is the correct chime sounds a lot like the default chime. This game will blow you away with its terribleness but it is worth playing. Which I am again.

Last edited by 10,000 Volt Ghost : Jul 3rd, 2008 at 10:26 PM. Reason: spelling