View Single Post
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Mar 31st, 2008, 05:20 PM        A peculiar thing happened today
Lately I've been pretty sick. The symptoms are diarrhea, head aches, sneezing, coughs, and sore throat. Well, this morning when I was about to have a shower, I realize I have to pee. Since I'm not too keen on standing in my own urine while showering, I went over to the toilet to let it rip. I'm completely naked, the shower is running, I'm standing in front of the toilet, and I'm cold. It takes a couple seconds to relax, but when I do, I start peeing happily. Pretty soon I get a familiar feeling that often comes up when I'm peeing. I have to shit too. Not just any shit, but diarrhea. I can feel the remaining solid turds in my bowels liquefying. No big deal. I keep pissing, knowing that when I'm done, I'll just turn around and sit down on the can and let loose a brown explosion.

Then it happens.

I sneeze. It loosens up my entire body and I cringe because I know what's coming next. Before I can prepare for it, a chunky brown stream spurts out of my ass and splashes onto the rim of the toilet bowl and the floor.

I clean up the toilet and the floor before I hop into the shower to wash any residual feces off of my lower half.

One of the most interesting, funny, and disgusting mornings of my entire life.

That was very funny. Well done.