View Single Post
Antagonistic Tyrannosaur
Sethomas is probably a spambot
Old Apr 14th, 2008, 03:56 AM       
Guys, I was going to make a Jean-Paul Sartre joke based on some abuse of the phrase "L'infer--c'est des autres" that also makes fun of everyone here.

However, last time I tried to make internet references sufficiently French I was scolded by Cecropia for doing it wrong, and I really don't like being wrong.

I will note that I really feel tempted to make flagrantly bad French posts just to resurrect Cecropia from the sepulcher of mockers lost and fallen, but that sort of summoning ritual only works on posters we don't like for the most part.

I will also note that I still have Cecropia on my AIM buddy list, and when I see her online with the prettiness of her face (GOD, why does she have to use that as her buddy icon, seriously?) unmarred by the passage of time, I feel very awkward because it's only a matter of time before I will get drunk when she's online and a six-year conversation hiatus will be formally concluded with her actually blocking me.

Speaking of all that, neither Yammy nor Miss Emma have left me messages on my Yahoo! Voicemail account for a long while.

I really hope that Willie reads that last sentence.

SETH ME IMPRIMI FECIT