View Single Post
Amicable Herculean
captain516 is probably a real personcaptain516 is probably a real person
Old Dec 10th, 2013, 12:51 AM       
Alright, let's get down to business.

Neat and tidy!

Ex Leper was my secret santa, and he gifted me with a mountain of gifts. Or at least it would be a mountain, if I was tiny. Hey, maybe one of the presents is a shrink ray!

Gift #1 was candy! Candy that could potentially be used as a hockey puck, that is. Seriously, the average reeses are completley dwarfed by these half pound behemoths. I haven't tried the mints yet, but I'm kind of afraid to because the colors remind me of Hungry Hungry Hippos and I don't want to taste hippo meat

Gift #2 is a parachute dude that I can't really do anything with right now because it's cold and dark out and there aren't any tall buildings near me

Gift #3 are these awesome litlle squeeze top things that you put on your condiment bottles and it looks like the monster is puking out the contents! Cool! The package for the guy on the right says Mustard Monster, but clearly there's been some sort of mixup at the place where they package these because I got Bart Simpson instead.

Here's a fact about Ex Leper that not too many people know-the guy's very, very generous. Gift #4 was a certificate to a tattoo parlor of my choice, and I went all out:

]

Haha it's actually a tattoo sleeve! I sure fooled you guys!
This makes me wish it was real, though:

And finally, 8 movies, none of which I've even heard of before. Excellent.

Thanks for making my holidays not suck, Ex Leper!

BONUS: Kitteh Cat inspects the aftermath

if it fits, i sits.