View Single Post
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Oct 24th, 2007, 08:29 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by noob3 View Post
guitar woman i have never had a 13 year old cuss me over live, usually there isn't even any little kids on unless you get on during school hours (which surprizingly is when all the little kids play i guess they play hookie) one kid was really irritating because he was pretending to be a russian but usually i have had only good experiences with my fellow 360 players

there's a bunch of non console shooters for the 360 you are just using a bad arguement
Same here. Like any online game, there's quite a few total losers who get way too into it, but for the most part everyone is pretty easy to get along with.

Expensive online service? I paid like $70 for a package that had a year of xbox live gold, new headset, webcam, and some free xbox live arcade games and shit. That's not exactly expensive. Also, I'm probably wrong here, but I don't remember there being any real online capabilities for the virtual console games. I like playing street fighter 2 on live except when the insanely good players come on and fucking destroy me within 10 seconds.

That was very funny. Well done.