View Single Post
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jan 9th, 2006, 11:08 AM       
"Their mental health and chemical dependency, regardless of cause, is no good for raising kids. "

Yea. I agree entirely, those fucking bastards. They will fuck kids up so bad! I've never met a straight person who does drugs. Obviously the war on drugs is a war on FAGS. I've never met a gay person who wasn't "dependent" on chemicals. I mean, straight people are so awesome. How do they manage to be so great?
I've heard that, in many cases, once a gay man becomes straight he gives up all drugs and stuff.

Also straight people don't drink coca-cola and they only eat organically, no chemicals for them! From what I understand they don't even have seratonin or melatonin in their brains! Those straight people sure are a wonder of evolution, good thing gays weren't having children and fucking up the gene pool eh?

"Look at the dates on a lot of the sources; in the eighties. These people were probably so far in the closet that no one knew of their behavior and thus persecution was not evident"

Yea, because nobody was openly gay in the 80's. Gay people are obviously a creation of the 90's. What were we thinking? HOW DID WE MANAGE TO SCREW THINGS UP SO BAD?

" I simply express the way I feel."

You're the only free-spirit left in this world of fags and homosexuals.

Seriously though, I've never met a crazy straight person in my entire life, and let me tell you, I've been in alot of mental institutions! They were all gay! You're totally correct on this issue.

Hey did you hear the greek civilization often had sex with men? In fact, that kinds of stuff has been around for ages. No wonder the greek civilization failed, eh? It's leaders were a bunch of crazy queers! God bless america.