View Single Post
Mocker
The One and Only... is probably a spambot
Old Jan 14th, 2006, 03:13 PM        A Post-Structuralist Explaination of My Philosophy
In my previous attempt to expound on my philosophy, I found myself dwelling too much on the specifics when what I wanted analyzed was the basic essentials.

Using post-structuralism, I feel that I can more adequate discuss the fundamental nature of my thought. And there is but one central tenet.

I must deconstruct myself.

In eliminating the hierarchies and assumptions of my thoughts, I am left only with perceptions. Perceptions cannot be deconstructed; they are not thoughts or concepts, they simply are. It is only through initial deconstruction that I might reconstruct a new set of abstractions which better relate to phenomenon; deconstruction and reconstruction thereby become constant processes employed not to find higher truth, but to create a more adequate system by which to attain my ends.

Yet there is no grand metastructure which is ideal for all persons; ideal construction rests purely on the individual experience, if it be true that others experience at all. Any common ground in the deconstructive and reconstructive operations amongst individuals are coincidental.

Discuss.