View Single Post
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old May 1st, 2009, 03:03 PM       
No, although I had a bad experience with a mall panda express once.

No, this is a local one, but it's obvious the owner sank a ton of money into the place. All of the dishes are detailed with his logo in gold, there are giant Chinese urns on lit pillars and other enormous pieces of Asian art around the place, and there's all the standard trendy frosted glass and floor-to-ceiling slate fountains you'd expect from a pricey place.

The entree was delicious- had the majority of that (veggies in garlic sauce, and a little bit of white rice with it- they didn't have brown), a pot of hot tea, and part of a dessert. My experience was 100% positive until the stomach cramps started

To be fair to them, this is the first time it's happened to me and could be an isolated incident, so I won't mention them by name.