View Single Post
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 3rd, 2011, 10:55 AM        Drunk bitches barfing on you.
Ever have it happen? I have, numerous times. I think it's fucking gross but I'm usually drunk to so it's kind of funny.

One time when I was at some senior party in highschool, The chick who owned the house had a mad crush on me and she was ok but I had been with my girlfriend for a long time. Turned out my girlfriend was a dirty whore and I had dumped her prior.

So anyways, we're in the shower dicking around and what not, and she's on her knee's begging me to sling a spoonful of oatmeal down her throat, and I feel *kinda* bad because i'm not nearly as drunk as this chick. However I don't give a shit.

So she's saying things like "Come on... hurry..." moaning all sexily, and I think she really just wanted me to hurry up because the next thing I knew she totally barfed on my cock, balls and down my legs. There was so many chunks of shit on me it was disgusting. Like huge leafy lettucey things.

So I stepped over her, washed my dick and nuts and everything off and left her face down in a chunky puke stew because the barf had clogged the drain.

I remember being pretty drunk and stoned so when she was barfing I don't even think it phased me, I was just watching her. I think it was because I was already in the shower. Cool huh?