View Single Post
The Moxie Nerve Food Tonic
mburbank has disabled reputation
Old May 11th, 2004, 04:07 PM       
Huh. So what does that mean?

One guy on the left? Twelve guys on the left. half the guys on the left? A vast mjority on the left?

Is 'left' the same as 'liberals'?

Cause I'm a huge, lefty liberal. I don't know as I'd call anyone who celebrated death left or a liberal. I'm pretty sure by my lights if you celebrate death, your not a liberal.

By my lights, if you post something called 'liberals celebrate death of pat Tilman' and you don't make really clear who you mean and what you're saying, you're something of a scumbag. You know, as in 'scumbags try lump liberals together with bastards, tar them with the same brush'.

And since while you were being scumbag you are Republican, I coould say "Republicans prove themselves scumbags."

It would be totally unfair, since I'm just talking about you, and the fact that you're a republican is incidental to the fact that you're being a scumbag. Your scumbagness in this case relates to your behavior, not your political affiliation. Sort of like the behvior noted in your cut n' paste, or the behavior of the guy that wrote the article, or your behavior in coming up with that title for it.

top being such a scumbag, Naldo. It csts a negative light on perfectly well meaning Republicans.