Thread: hitting women
View Single Post
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Aug 8th, 2010, 04:58 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chojin View Post
you have to go to page 2
I went through to page 3. It was disappointing; after all that buildup, it should have been something like this

Topic: "wtf"
kraegarthagutburster: "sSo the ex and I have been fighting over child custody forever, right. she comes over las sunday and is all, "I'm taking my son" and I'm like, "YOUR son" and she's like "yeah, my son" and then she says that she's got a new lawyer now and that she's gunning for full custody, said that she could prove in court that i was an abusive alcoholic in court and that i would never see my son again. So I punched her. Instant KO, totally badass. End of story, right? WRONG. now I've completely lost custody and she's pressed assault charges. wtf"

BARONMUNCHAUSEN: ha ha holy shit"

MaggotCaster: "what the fuck is wrong with you"

fangfacekilla93: "lolwut"

HolyTemplar_of_theNineWorlds: "OMG WTF 0_0 you do not hit wome under any circumstances!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Darkblade: "faggot"

fangfacekilla93: "@Templar: guy's a psycho, lol"

Darkblade: "Faggots. Weren't you LISTENING. this is about a FATHER'S love for his CHILD. My friend's brother's cousin's friend lost his kids to his ex because she was a lying bitch, i would hav done the samne thing. All women are whores, should have kicked her teeth and scarred her face too so that no one would marry the ugly bitch women are WHORES"

HolyTemplar_of_theNineWorlds: "HOLY SHIT WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE, YOU ARE SICK TWISTED FUCKS THAT PROBABLY LIVE IN THEIR PARENTS BASEMENTS AND HAVE NEVER GOTTEN LAID AND ARE UGLY ANGRY PEOPLE THAT WORK IN MINIMUM WAGE JOBS"

LordFluffington: "i dont ;know. i would never personally, hit a woman. but i can understand why someone would do it, especially if. they deserved it"