Thread: tape tree!
View Single Post
OK
Black Flag is probably a spambot
Old May 17th, 2006, 09:12 PM       
finals week is over and a little time without a ton of work so i finally got a chance to listen to mixes a bit!

opinions so far!:

ihach - first mix i listened to! pretty good but i definitely couldn't listen to it if i was tired at all! also it was more familiar than most the other mixes because of the mogwai, beach boys, and echo & the bunnymen

dole - man oh man i love your mix. i ripped it and put it on my ipod so i could listen to it at work. although now i gotta be really careful that when i have it plugged into the speakers on random that a certain track doesn't pop up. the frank zappa burt ward stuff is awesome.

glowbelly - there was a point towards the beginning of the middle of the mix where i was all "this is such a glowbelly mix" but it wasn't as predictable as i'd expected after that. i'm in love with that 3 little fishies song.

rez - me and my girlfriend listened to your mix while getting all the stuff together to mail. unfortunately i've misplaced it since than and haven't gotten a chance to listen to it again. it was pretty fun when i listened to it BUT funny story, while i was listening to it on my computer i had some pop up on my computer that periodically made this car beeping noise and i didn't notice it. so i just though you somehow super-imposed this car horn noise every so often in your mix and thought "man his mix is good except this super annoying honk, god why'd he do that?" then after the mix ended and the noise continued i immediately felt stupid.

iron mitchell - i'm listening to your mixes as i type this so i'll talk about it later. i'm sure i'll absolutely love it. UPDATE!: I listened to your mix with 18 tracks and theres a ton of good stuff on there. I've already listened to shallow breath like 10 times.