View Single Post
The Moxie Nerve Food Tonic
mburbank has disabled reputation
Old Jan 20th, 2006, 11:01 AM       
"Robertson donates money, just as anyone may, and in no way has ever run for an office as a RNC candidate. "
-Klusterfuk, a couple of days ago.

He ran for President, doofus!
-Me, in response.

"Pat Robertson did not win the nomination of the Republican Party, so he has never been a Republican representative in any sense of the word. "
-Klusterfuk, changing his tune

HAH, Plaid Toes! You lose at the internet! And you were wrong and now you hide like a coward from your wrongness like the New York Times making a cowardly hiding correction!

"If Pat Robertson were to ever be a candidate, he could not speak on such a religious supremacy terms as he does and paint things so utterly black and white with his concepts; he is unfit to be an elected official with comments that are of such personal conviction. "
-Klusterfuk

AAAARGH! YOU ARE MAKING THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE SCREAM IN PAIN!!!

If Klusterfuk were to ever be a pundit, he could not write on such a punk supremacy terms as he does! Must you paint things so utterly black and white with your concepts? Stop! Stop all this painting with your concepts! While I may embrace some of your ideas as parts of mine, they are deffinitely not the entirety of it!

And when the RNC strips Robertson of membership in the party or at least makes a condemnation (or as we like to say in human land 'condems') him for his remarks, I say Nagin now and forever as he is truly by being mayor of New rleans a representation not of a part of the party of the DNC but the whole party! All liberals is Nagin!

And while part of you is a Kunt, I do not Konfuse your Parts with your Party!