View Single Post
Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old Nov 20th, 2004, 11:46 AM       
Quote:
I already asked if you'd read the Bruce Campbell book, and you didn't answer me. Where's YOUR proof?
Have you?! if so all you had to say was 'actually i read bruce cambles book and ED2 is infact not a remake' not attempt to be funny and call me dumb.

Quote:
And people aren't telling ME to shut up, they're telling YOU to shut up.
They are telling up both to shut up actually.

Quote:
Just because you have 900+ posts since september, doesn't mean you've ever contributed something worthwhile to this forum. Most people only post when they have something relevant to say.
And it does not mean i have not contributed something worthwhile either. If you notice, my initial post in this thread was perfectly reasonable but you decided that you needed to 'stick it too me' rather than actually posting something useful.

Quote:
I have no such opinion of myself, but I'm also not deluded. If I posted on a board, and everyone disliked me, I wouldn't post there anymore. Why waste my time?
People dont dislike you they just done care about what you have to say. Well, thats speaking from personal experience but i would hazard a guess a few people think like that also.

Quote:
And just because I can be a bitch, doesn't mean I am one
Trust me. you are, I can spot them a mile off.

Quote:
golf course? lol you're so RANDOM
Its not supposed to be random, i actually believe you have something of equivilent size to a golf course wedged inside your rectum.