Thread: Mass Effect 3
View Single Post
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Mar 27th, 2012, 10:40 PM       
Some of the bitching really goes from thoughtful and coherent to entitled and stupid. Critisize all you want, but don't fucking act like you're owed anything. If 99% of the game was good, then shutup because you got your money's worth.

I agree that it definitely could have and should have been better than that, that they should've written it better, and it'll be a really dick move to try to get people to pay for an "actual ending," but until that happens, settle the fuck down. Call it a narrative misstep. I'm not going to hate BioWare because they fucked up. They also made some of my favorite games and by all indications, they seem to care about story and fans.

Edit: That's in general, not specifically here. I just posted here because there's no fucking way that's even worth saying at some of the other places, and there's at least a chance that a few people here aren't quite so filled with entitled nerd rage.

That was very funny. Well done.