View Single Post
Copper is probably a spambot
Old Jun 26th, 2008, 02:34 AM       
Quote:
He's a bizarre, twitchy little guy who pukes when people yell at him, but the authoritative power that has been bestowed upon him by the United States government has enabled him to overcome his shortcomings and act like a high 'n mighty asshole.
I never figured out why Trini Alvarado (Dr. Lucy) didn't scream to get away from him near that bit at the end. It's what I would have done. Ah well. Drama, I suppose.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferrit View Post
Absolutely - The Tannen Family from the Back to the Future movies - assholes from (at least) 1885 until (at least) 2015 - "Mad Dog" to Griff. Specializing in everything from name calling, bullying, attempted homicide, actual homicide, and, of course, attempted rape.
Seconded! The same with the 80's Starscream comments. He's such a conniving little worm, isn't he? I always use him as an example for Neutral Evil when I'm trying to explain it to non/new gamers.

Ones I'd like to nominate are Ed Rooney from "Ferris Bueller's Day Off" and Johner (Ron Perlman) from "Alien Resurrection." If I have to explain Rooney, you've obviously been living under a rock. Johner, though, I just remember thinking what an asshole he was all through the movie, given his attitude and how he treated the rest of the crew.

Come to think of it, I might also say Riddick, from "Pitch Black." Yeah, he's the "hero" of the story, but face it, he's still an asshole *laughs*