Thread: Nintendo 3DS
View Single Post
has a woody
Phoenix Gamma is probably a spambot
Old Mar 28th, 2011, 07:13 PM        Nintendo 3DS
It's officially out in every country that matters. Anyone besdies me pick it up?

Personally, as soon as I played it at PAX East, I was sold. The AR cards in particular are pretty great and can make for some fantastic games in the future. And the 3D actually makes some games look better (Street Fighter).

Haven't had problems with battery life; my workplace is in a mall so I leave it in Sleep Mode for 8 hours to collect children('s Miis) and earn coins. I actually like the idea of coins, but I hate that there's a hard limit on how many you can earns (you can use the coins you earn from walking to buy shit in games.)

Oh, and Face Raiders is fucking awesome. Half the fun of the 3DS right now is just the system's prepacked software. Oh! And Friendcodes are tied to the system now! Fucking finally! Here's mine: 4210-3992-7704

Anyone else pick it up and try any games? I've got Street Fighter and Pilotwings keeping me company along with the built in software. Street Fighter is actually pretty fucking fantastic on the system, and the multiplayer matched I've done have been great.